Is Responsive Web Design the Best Option for Your Mobile SEO Strategy?
In order to effectively captivate your audience, you must provide them with the information they seek. A large portion of people will access your business website on the move and unless the web visitors have an optimal viewing experience, you could lose out on sales. A staggering 67% of Internet users are more likely to acquire products/services from mobile-friendly websites, proving the importance of tweaking web design.
Take a look at some of the most well-known online businesses, such as eBay and Amazon. These web shopping destinations offer convenience for the shopper online and offline, thus increasing the chances of a sale. If you can transform your business site into a functional platform, you can expect to generate more leads and increase sales.
Here are a few reasons to adopt this powerful marketing method:
- Tablet and smartphone sales are expected to exceed 100 million in 2013. As people shift to mobile, businesses need to take advantage.
- When your website is strategically designed, it provides a great user experience on devices with large/small screens.
- You can cut your workload in half when introducing responsive web design into your mobile SEO strategy, because you will only need to manage one SEO campaign.
- Sales and conversion rates will soar, because website functionality and performance will ameliorate.
- You can save time and cost on mobile development once the design is put into place.
Overall, responsive web design will help you to move with trends and get better visibility in search engines. Smartphone and tablet sales continue to grow, meaning that your business will reap the rewards for many years.