Global Marketing Resources, LLC. (Dba GMR Web Team) is committed to protecting online privacy and personal information that our clients may provide for website design, maintenance or digital marketing services.
At GMR Web Team, we must collect certain information from the clients to provide the services and it has a responsibility to protect that information from misuse. Therefore, GMR web Team does not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information provided by its clients. Because we respect and protect the privacy of our customers and our websites are operated in accordance with the following guidelines:
- GMR web Team will explicitly request information that personally identifies its users or allows it to access the website hosting, domain registration and social media accounts. Generally, we request this information when clients retain for any of its services or if prospective client ask for estimate for website design/redesign, website maintenance, search engine and social media marketing.
- In addition to responding to the specific requests made by users, we use the body of information it receives to assess market trends and business opportunities.
- GMR Web Team and its necessary service partners will use its client information to provide requested services and to possibly inform users of new features, services, and products offered by us.
- We may disclose client information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
- Ponform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on www.gmrwebteam.com
- Protect and defend the rights or property of GMRWEBTEAM.COM or the clients of www.gmrwebteam.com
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of clients of www.gmrwebteam.com, GMR Web Team itself, or the public.
- If at any time a user believes that GMR Web Team has not adhered to these principles, he/she should contact GMR Web Team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
- To read more about privacy policies and procedures on the Internet we suggest that you visit sites such as www.ftc.gov, www.epic.org, www.aclu.org, www.privacyalliance.org and www.eff.org
- As you browse GMR Web Team and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)