We are looking for valued contributors who can deliver high-quality, user-centric, and
relevant healthcare content that resonates with our readers who are healthcare providers or
associated with the healthcare industry. Our target audience includes doctors, dentists,
practice owners, and marketing managers in the healthcare industry.
To contribute guest posts to our blog, we have put together a set of guidelines. Once you’ve
carefully read and followed all the guidelines, you can submit your article to our editorial
team for review.
We adhere to high standards when it comes to content quality. We appreciate posts that are
original, unique, and useful to our readers. These are some of the key points we take note
of while reviewing posts:
- The post should offer actionable advice and value to our audience
- Case studies, tutorials, statistics, etc. should be provided wherever necessary.
Back up your content with relevant data wherever applicable.
- Use quality images that are relevant and self-explanatory. The use of copyrighted
images is banned. You can use royalty free images for CC images with attribution
where necessary. You can use images from your repository.
- If your post contains medical advice it should include the provider's name, their NPI
(for our internal use) and a medically verified certificate from the provider.
- We only accept articles that are best suited to our target audience
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when writing your posts:
- Maintain a casual tone
- Put forward your unique perspective
- Avoid fluff, and keep your sentences shorter
- Minimum length of the post: 1000 words
- Limit your paragraph length to 2-3 sentences
- Format your post in adherence to the best on-page SEO practices, including the use
of a proper introduction, H2 headlines, sub-headers, bullet points, tags, highlighted
text, and so on.
- GMR Web Team reserves the right to reject or edit the submitted article.
- We only include 1 (self-promotional) backlink that will only be in the author biography.