We are looking for valued contributors who can deliver high-quality, user-centric, and relevant
content that resonates with our readers.
To contribute guest posts to our blog, we have put together a set of guidelines. Once you’ve
carefully read and followed all the guidelines, you can submit your article to our editorial team for
We adhere to high standards when it comes to content quality. We appreciate posts that are
original, unique, and useful to our readers. These are some of the key points we take note of while
- The post should offer actionable advice and value to our audience
- Case studies, tutorials, statistics, etc. should be provided wherever necessary
- Back up your content with relevant data wherever applicable
- Use quality images that are relevant and self-explanatory
- We only accept articles that are best suited to our target audience
Our target audience includes doctors, dentists, practice owners, and marketing managers in the
healthcare industry looking for digital marketing, website design, and online reputation
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when writing your posts:
- Maintain a casual tone
- Put forward your unique perspective
- Avoid fluff, and keep your sentences shorter
- Minimum length of the post: 1000 words
- Limit your paragraph length to 2-3 sentences
Format your post in adherence to the best on-page SEO practices, including the use of a proper
introduction, H2 headlines, sub-headers, bullet points, tags, highlighted text, and so on.
- GMR Web Team reserves the right to reject or edit the submitted article.
- We only include 1 (self-promotional) backlink that will only be in the author biography.