Essential Ingredients to High Performing Landing Pages [Infographic]
A high quality Landing page or a lead capture page is built with a single and focused objective to capture leads from prospects. It also helps “fuel other marketing channels”. It is one of the most crucial elements for a marketer or an online advertiser and yet many fail to bring the charm to their landing pages. A/C to a survey, only 22% of the marketers are really happy with their conversion rates but the rest are doing just OK. The reason is the lack of the main ingredients that make a landing page which your prospect can’t resist.
So, why is landing page so important for a marketer?A high performing landing page can help you in
- Capturing information about your prospects
- Capturing and converting leads
- Showcasing a special offer you’re offering
Best practices for landing pages that “Convert”!Landing pages that capture and convert leads easily are those that have these elements perfectly sewed together.
- A compelling Call to Action
- Highly visual that improves engagement
- Are relevant to the queries of a prospect
- Ad copies that generate curiosity
- A mobile friendly page design that streams perfectly across all the devices
- Are trustworthy and contains trust factors such as reviews, social proof.
- No pop ups – these tend to distract a lot
Comments are closed