GMR Lays Out Its Ideal Client Requirements for a Mutually Satisfactory Relationship
Laying Out an Ideal Client Requirements List: Why It's Important
- To let our current and future healthcare clients know what kind of healthcare providers we enjoy working with
- To help our clients develop a right attitude and approach towards working with a digital marketing team
- To clear out any confusion regarding what all they should expect from us and how we, as their digital marketing team, will help them in achieving their goals
- To eliminate the chances of conflict that may arise in future because of wrong expectations from either side
Ideal Client Requirements List: What We Envision
The very first quality that we envision in our dream client is their urge towards growing their healthcare business/practice. It's a very genuine requirement as we aren't here just to develop and maintain a website for you. Rather, we are interested in working as your digital marketing team who is equally desperate as you are about striving to grow their business. It's only by growing your business that we'll build a path of our own growth.
We've prioritized on transparency, clarity, and mutual satisfaction in client-marketer relationship in our ideal client requirements list. For achieving these, we lay emphasis on being cooperative towards sharing necessary information for an effective development, and tracking and monitoring of various marketing programs and efforts.
Having worked with various small and medium sized healthcare clients for over a decade, and being an expert in healthcare digital marketing, we know the importance of online reputation for doctors and physicians. That's why we ask from our clients to understand the value of online reviews and be willing to work with GMR process for generating new reviews constantly.
Our review management process also culminates into higher level of patient satisfaction that's why we require our clients to understand and agree to it for monitoring and improving patient satisfaction.
On the expectations front, we require our clients to be patient for the first few months (3-6 months) before they should see any noticeable results from our efforts. The reason being digital marketing's own processes and limitations.
In addition to our ideal client requirements, we've also laid down what our clients should expect from us. The short summary of our promises goes like following:
- Monitoring patient satisfaction and suggesting steps for improving it
- Suggesting marketing messages based on sentiment analysis of happy and unhappy patients
- Improving your brand presence and authority online
- Fetching positive reviews for your practice
- Making you more visible on the web for allowing your prospecting patients to find you easily
- Working side-by-side with you to understand your business challenges and strengths and forge a long-lasting business partnership with you
- Constantly improving patient satisfaction
- Stellar online reviews
- A robust internet presence