7 Secrets to Save on Your PPC with Quality Score
Most of the PPC audit companies know that you have to spend enough time creating and maintaining your account to be successful for PPC Audit Program. What most don’t realize is that you can significantly improve your PPC Audit’s performance by optimizing and maintaining your quality score. In fact the highest quality scores save companies up to 50%. Here are seven things you can do to improve your quality score.Related: 5 Costly PPC Mistakes That Should Be Avoided
- Optimize. Start saving on PPC optimization by working on your score. You will need to do some research for your specific area, but ultimately it will lead to more clicks and more leads.
- Ideal score. Try to get your quality score to at least 7 today. The average account has a score of about 5, so with a little time and effort, you can easily make your account more attractive. Shooting for a little above average should be something you can achieve in a short period of time.
- Target-orientation. Set a target to reach a quality score of 10 over the next week or two. Studies have shown that a quality score of 10 can save businesses about 50% on the cost per click. You are also likely to pay roughly 80% less for each conversion.
- Monitor your impressions. Keep a close track on the weighted average using AdWords. It is a quick process that audits your PPC based on the key performance metrics, including your quality score. Once you have optimized your account, make sure you keep it at least above the average score.
- Ad extensions. Add ad extensions to improve your quality score. This means including things like site links so that your ads are larger, which in turns means it gives users more places to click. Best of all, they do not cost extra.
- Revisiting the texts in Ads. Periodically improve the text of your ad. Even if your ads perform well today, the text will become dated relatively quickly. Make sure your text stays current both in what it says and the way it connects to your target audience.
- Extra money. Spend the extra money to get brand terms. Using branded keywords means you are more likely to have a higher click through and better conversion rates.