How to Prepare for 'Down Years' as an Entrepreneur with Naresh Vissa
- Founder & CEO of Krish Media & Marketing
- Co-founder & Publisher of Moneyball Economics and The Moneyball Trader
- Publisher & CEO of Normandy Investment Research
- Author of the #1 bestselling book, "FIFTY SHADES OF MARKETING: Whip Your Business Into Shape & Dominate Your Competition"
- Author of the #1 bestselling book, Podcastnomics: The Book of Podcasting... To Make You Millions
While finishing business school at Duke University, Naresh turned down opportunities in banking to pursue more entrepreneurial roles within the information publishing space. After gaining some experience, he incorporated his first consultancy, Krish Media & Marketing, more than three years ago and have launched several other businesses and written a couple of books.EPISODE TRANSCRIPT