It's Time To Go Mobile
Smartphones are getting bigger (literally) and better. The better they get, the more people use them. As a matter of fact, the majority of internet users in the U.S. use mobile devices more than desktops. Mobile devices are so popular for online searches that Google is now penalizing websites that aren’t optimized for them. Your business can’t afford to be placed lower in a Google search just because your website doesn’t fit a smaller screen.
We design and create websites that are mobile friendly and make your websites easier to use on mobile devices like phones and tablets. Having a mobile-friendly website is key to reaching out to a wider audience.
Still not convinced? Take a look at these stats:
- 27% of consumers will leave a site if it is not mobile-optimized. (ExactTarget, 2014 Mobile Behavior Report)
- 54% of consumers believe that it is easier to find information on mobile-optimized sites. (ExactTarget, 2014 Mobile Behavior Report)
- Worldwide mobile advertising revenue will expand 3.5X its present size by 2016. (Yankee Group)
- Mobile commerce will account for 24.4% of overall ecommerce revenues by the end of 2017. (ABI Research)
- 45% of US businesses are conducting some form of mobile marketing, with mobile websites (70%), mobile applications (55%), and QR codes (49%) being the most common tactics. (Strong Mail)