SMM Uhmm.. Advice
Okay guys, I know I have been on and on about social media in the last two posts, so I now want to wrap it up with some uhmm.. advice (of what you probably know).
- Being too direct in your sales pitch could scare people away. So, think passive, think indirect...help people with "how to's" "why's". Listen, share and be humble. Bragging about the money you are making is not going to win you friends.
- When people add comments in response they might need a response from you. If available, follow or subscribe to the hot feeds that you have contributed to. This is vital to retaining customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Make it easy and non-threatening for your audience to participate. Not only does your content matter on the social web but your personality matters, too. In other words, you need to be accessible and approachable in all of your social media marketing communications. Don't talk at people, talk with them, and do so in a manner that makes it clear that you want them to join the conversation.
- Acknowledge and recognize your audience. The power of social media marketing comes from the relationships you develop with your online audience (who will become brand advocates and will talk about your business, champion it, and defend it against naysayer). With that in mind, you must acknowledge people when they reach out to you.
- Integrate all your marketing efforts. All of your marketing efforts should work together to present consistent brand messages and lead to your ultimate marketing goals. You should also cross-promote your various marketing efforts. For example, feed your blog content to your Twitter and Facebook profiles using a tool like www.Twitterfeed.com. Promote your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles by including "Follow Me" buttons in your blog's sidebar that link to your profiles. Include your Twitter ID in your printed ads and link to your blog and social media profiles in your e-mail signature.
- Do not harass your followers with a constant flow of updates.
- Focus on relevant promos that will appeal to your customers.
- Give free stuff... a lot of it.
Comments are closed
<strong>Social Media Marketing Advice...</strong>\n\nOn the social media marketing, content as well as personality matters a lot. Make it up to that level, that the audience contribute easily and without any threat. Don't make your approach too tough for the audience....
To acknowledge and recognize your audience,Social media marketing is best possible option.
As we know interactive marketing is very effective you need to talk to your customers. It brings you closer to the people who require your website, products, and line of business the most.